Wednesday, May 28, 2014

pink pants


Despite my few number of posts, by now you would've noticed that I do a lot of shopping at HM. Now before you start hating on my deal-searching tactics when it comes to shopping, let me share that this entire outfit was on sale at HM last year from a random drop in at their impressive union square store in San Francisco ( I officially give you all the more reason to hate on my stinginess hahaha!).  The trick for me about randomly perusing sale racks is to search for a trendy article of clothing that i want to dare try or something totally out of my comfort zone. As far as I know, I do not like wearing pink. Or at least that is what I have always told myself. When I came across  this pair of hot pink pants, I noncommitally told myself, hmmm I think maybe I can pull this off and a few minutes later, I saw this beautiful floral sweater that was so perfect for spring and decided that I scored and found an outfit. So the next time you scour a sale rack on a mall trip born out of boredom, maybe try taking an adventurous plunge of purchasing a deal of something you think you would never think of wearing. 
 
Thank you for reading and see you in my next post!





Sweater/Pants: HM   Shoes: Nine West  Bag: Rebecca Minkoff  Earrings/Watch: Baublebar/Michael Kors

Photos by: Vanessa Horn (madbattercake.tumbler.com)

22 comments:

  1. The florals on this top are cute! Very spring-like.

    - Joua, www.jouatotherescue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much joua!! :) appreciate it! :)

      Delete
  2. Really lovely outfit! Your pull is great *_*
    kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ur so sweet, thank you, Francesca!!!

      Delete
  3. that's a lovely sweater!!! finally, H&M is coming to my city! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!! yaay I would be so excited for that!! :)

      Delete
  4. Love the pants! Bright and fun. Lovely.

    xoxo, Haylee
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pants! Super cute

    http://breakfastatvogue111.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Courtney!! appreciate it!

      Delete
  6. Fun and bright pants and I love it with your floral top!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you again, Jodi! I truly truly appreciate the love. :)

      Delete
  7. Great spring outfit.Really liking the sweater. :-)

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. thank you so much, appreciate it so much!

      Delete
  9. Amazing mix of colors you're such an amazing pretty lady, love the mustard clutch! :)
    Love from France <3
    Cécile
    www.maxcebycecilej.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg Cecile, you don't even know how much I appreciate your comment, thank you so much!! :)

      Delete
  10. Pink trousers are a seriously bold and brave move, but they look so good on you! I need to start looking into expanding my trouser wardrobe to include brighter colours.. :)

    http://findmethoseheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaww gabrielle, such a sweet and sincere compliment! thank you! as you can see, I am fairly new and I really really appreciate comments such as this! i'd be sure to check out your blog as well! again, thank you!

      Delete
  11. I love all of this! (ps I may have posted this twice, sorry if I did!) The colors are great; so summery... and your makeup is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OakleyChi Flat Iron Official and Hiroshi Fujiwara's theMichael Kors Outlet Aoyama come togetherLouis Vuitton Outlet theValentino Shoes conceptual retail space'sLouis Vuitton Outlet installation. The release see Oakley's iconic Frogskins done inRay Ban Sunglasses smoky black to coincide with the rest of Coach Factory Outlet's Michael KorsRay-Ban Sunglasses collection.Valentino Shoes The vulcanized version of DennisTrue Religion Outlet Busenitz's signature CopaCheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Mundial-inspired shoe boasts aAbercrombie And Fitch black/gum colorway.Oakley Sunglasses We see a black suede upper with matching leather applications, white rubber foxing,Christian Louboutin a gumrubberRay Ban Outlet Stores outsole andCoach Outlet SpitfireCoach Factory Outlet branding inCheap Oakleys gold foil and aCoach Outlet wheel-likeChanel handbags patternValentino Rockstud Shoes along the ThreeTiffany Outlet Stripes branding.Skate brandCheap Ray Ban Sunglasses SpitfireTrue Religion Outlet teams up withTrue Religion Jeans adidas for this collaborative take on the BusenitzGucci Shoes Vulc model forRay Ban Sunglasses Outlet Summer 2015. Ray Ban SunglassesCoach Outlet Store Online darlingOliviaCoach Outlet Palermo has aToms Shoes Outlet Online wardrobe we would steal in a heartbeat and an eye for style that can't be learnt.Coach Factory Outlet

    ReplyDelete