Menu

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

why not us?






First Blog entry accompanied by a much needed smart/witty/memorable caption. Very daunting. Let me preface by saying that I have a deep love for the Seattle Seahawks. They absolutely bring me a rollercoaster journey of joy/fear from the months of September-Feb (excluding the pre-season since that to me doesn’t contain any excitement factor… Or maybe I should try again this year and see how I feel :).  That said, our Quarterback Russell Wilson has been known for his “Why not us?” line during the post season, all the way up to all his post-Superbowl win interviews.  I must’ve watched EVERY SINGLE INTERVIEW I can find of him that every morning I am woken up by his robotic voice chanting WHY NOT US, WHY NOT US. Lol.

So after this extremely unnecessary intro, I really just wanted to say that it took me years and years of pondering and self-prodding and courage to finally make my very own Style diary.  I love fashion, having been fortunate enough to be part of the Industry for over 10 years, I really, really do.  Back in 2007, I immersed myself in fashion threads/forums when these things were starting to gain popularity.  Fashionistas would post OOTDs and I always thought to myself that I wish I could… So after 7 years of wistfully wishing I could, here it goes. After all, I wouldn’t want to disappoint Russell Wilson. :)

So when my dear hubby asked me why? I said to him as we were driving home “Why not me?” :)

GO HAWKS!!!  Thank you for reading!









Bottoms: HM  Jacket: Michael Kors  Shoes: Dolce Vita  Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Photos by Tim Calamiong (Instagram: @calamiong)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Uris! �� Keep blogging! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow finally reese!! congrats on stepping out of ur zone! :) now STYLEBIBLE.PH is O-Ver! LOL remember ??!

    keep blogging! and hopefully nxt tym it will be as aka RACHEL ZOE, u knw wat i mean! :)

    ReplyDelete